13 August 2008

Me & My Best Friend



I have a best friend. She is my best friend in the whole world. We have so much fun to together. We love to read and spell and play games and draw and color. We always play together at recess. We are going to be in the same class this year for the fourth year in a row. We both love to play Webkinz together. She gave me a Webkinz for my birthday. We both have matching shirts and necklaces that I gave to her for her birthday. The best thing about my best friend is that she is so nice and helpful. We both like to help our teacher clean the classroom.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'll bet you are just as nice a friend to her as she is to you. You are such a precious little girl and so much fun to have around.

Love,

Grandma

PacMan v2.6